Want a proven strategy for making passive income?
I heard about this the other day and thought I’d share it with you.
So what is this strategy?
This might sound cheesy but it’s a resources page.
A resources page is an area on your site which has affiliate links to products and services you recommend. For example, fitness instructors might list various products like as yoga mats or supplements. Basically people will ask what tools you use, see you have a resources page and you’ll end up making affiliate commissions.
To help you get started here 5 tips for a good resources page.
1. Pick resources which are appropriate for your audience.
2. Break products down into various topics. Personal trainers could have sections on nutrition or supplements.
3. Your page should always be evolving. Continually add new topics and resources.
4. List products whether you’re getting a commission or not.
5. Write headlines for each section and also do a short write up of every product and why you recommend it.
According to the guy I heard this from he makes $10,000 a month from this page.
A 100% of this is passive income.
While I was initially skeptical of this he revealed that the secret sauce is traffic.
Once you start driving traffic to the page that’s when things really take off.